Disclaimer

I do not write well, I do not play music well, I do however enjoy mumbling about the music that I listen to.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MRR-ADM the 10" still waiting for more......

I was lucky enough to pick up a copy of MRR-ADM's 10" vinyl a couple years back when Stones Throw Records released this post. My ears never get tired of hearing it. It has amazing drumming, funky bass, and makes me look like a bobble head when listening to it. You can listen to a couple tracks on YouTube, if you enjoy it you can still purchase five of the six tracks via Mp3 format here. They signed with Now-Again records back in 2009 but I still have not heard of a full length release. This 10" is so good I can wait a couple more years for more, however, I am getting anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment