Disclaimer

I do not write well, I do not play music well, I do however enjoy mumbling about the music that I listen to.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Music

Like most people starting a music blog, I am not exactly sure what I will write about; there are so many possibilities, album reviews, music theory, biographies, musical instruments, sound art, Mp3 and video samples, et cetera. Whatever I choose to post, it will be posted so that I can gain a greater understanding of the music of which I am interested in. My other hope is, that others can be introduced to new genres of music and share with me love for the music they already enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. What about for us who care very little about music entirely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For those who care very little about listening and/or collecting music for pleasure. They may find interest in learning about the cultural, philosophical, psychological, social, spiritual, and theological impact that music & sound has and has had on the human race?

      Delete
  2. That can't possibly be true. Why in the world would I want to learn about a culture other than my own?

    ReplyDelete